No, we're sorry, we offer cash refunds only when you return a product bought by Cash on Delivery, to a store. Since your second purchase was made with a Credit Note, it is no longer eligible for a cash refund on return.
Articles in this section
- Will my VAT be refunded when my products are returned?
- I have other questions about returns, refunds and cancellations. Who can I call?
- If I decide I don't want my order when it's being delivered, can I return it directly to your delivery partner?
- If I paid for my order with Shukrans and then returned it to a store, how is my refund processed?
- I bought a product by paying Cash on Delivery and returned it to store in exchange for a Credit Note, which I then spent on new purchases. If I return these new products I bought to a store, can I receive a cash refund?
- If I buy a product partly with cash and partly with a Return Voucher or a Credit Note, and then return it to store, how is my refund calculated?
- If I return a product that I bought with a Return Voucher to a store, how is my refund processed?
- Where can I spend my Credit Note?
- What is a Credit Note and how is it different from a Return Voucher?
- If I return a product to store, can I receive my refund partly in cash, and the remaining as a Credit Note?